I've decided to use a blog for my upcoming motorcycle trip. This will allow me to document the trip and keep friends and family updated along the way. This should be a fun adventure as I head across the Nation to the East Coast. I've named it Wild Hogs after the movie for obvious reasons, but I'm not the character who kept crashing his bike throughout the trip!
My friend Dallas and I rented Wild Hogs on pay-per-view in our hotel room on one of our adventures. There's nothing better than watching a movie about middle aged Harley riders with "issues" while on a road trip.
Departure is scheduled in one week on July 13. So come with me one what should be an unforgettable trip!
You heading through here then or no?
ReplyDeleteChris, We should be rolling through the great metropolis of Metropolis sometime Friday mid-day. It would be great to meet you for lunch!
ReplyDelete