Part of today was spent making a pack list for the trip. Needing to maximize on space, it's impossible to bring everything I might want or need. But sticking with the essentials and planning on laundry stops every four days should do the trick. I'm hoping to have the bike packed up by tomorrow night so I can make sure the weight is distrbuted evenly. A couple pounds difference is really perceptible when bombing down the highway. Sunscreen....check....mail hold....check....bills paid....check.
I've been watching the weather and may decide to leave Tuesday night instead of Wednesday morning. That shortens my ride and it looks like I can avoid having to ride out in rain showers.
So you think you'd be by when...Thursday night instead?
ReplyDeleteAnd I know the weather here calls for lightning/showers tomorrow and Wed
ReplyDeleteNo I'm still thinking Friday. Are you around? I can send you updates as I get closer
ReplyDelete